About Sport at Mayfield
Being active is an essential part of being healthy, both in body and mind. At Mayfield, we provide a high quality menu of PE and sporting activities that are inclusive and engaging for all pupils. We provide a range of inter-school competitions and inter-house competitions.
Our talented PE and Sports Coaches plan and teach outdoor PE and lead a range of after school clubs that enrich the PE and sporting curriculum for both KS1 and KS2 including multi-sports, basketball and tennis.
Pupils at Mayfield demonstrate:
- A strong desire to learn and make progress;
- High levels of dedication, attendance and involvement in PE and school sport;
- High levels of commitment to PE and school sport;
- High levels of positive behaviour such as politeness, fair play and helpfulness; and
- High levels of enjoyment and enthusiasm and a strong desire to get involved.
We are committed to providing high quality PE and sporting activities for all our children.